Solar Grazing News
The Evolution of Rural Solar: from Panel Monocrops to Multiple Land UsesRead More
Nexamp kicked off a new solar grazing program recently with the deployment of approximately 150 sheep on its solar farm in Newfield, NY. The sheep will be used to provide sustainable vegetation management at the site throughout the growing season.Read More
Check out Solar Grazing in the Press!
- Major solar grazing grant awarded at Cornell
- NPR's local WSKG covers a sheep release
- Grazing sheep in NY's Finger Lakes
- Texas sheep graze with guardian emus
- Solar Grazing noted as agricultural industry innovation
- Pollinators & sheep: American Bee Journal
- Cornell's Newly Grazed Array
- Cornell & Solar Farm NY's Cascadilla Solar Farm - with Sheep!
- Florida Solar Company rents sheep to maintain grass on solar farms installed on reclaimed land
- Lamb Cam! seasonal - through Facebook
- Vermont Agrivoltaics Research: on-farm solar
- Hawaiian solar grazing
- Agrivoltaics: Co-Location for agriculture & solar in trials
- Real Ag Radio Interview: With Real Loud Lyndsey
- Excellent Youtube videos - making hay & solar grazing- from a 200-acre solar array in Ontario, thanks to Kinburn Sheep & Shady Creek Lamb
- Solar Farm to Preserve Prime Farmland
- Solar Diversification at the Pasto's Dairy Farm
- Oregon State solar grazing news
- Susquehanna University reverses course: from coal to solar grazing in the heart of Pennsylvania
- PBS NEWS HOUR: solar grazing video
- Sheep go to college: Princeton's solar array
- Arizona Sheep: "Solve the problem"
- Farmers, experts: solar and agriculture ‘complementary, not competing’ in North Carolina
- North Carolina family solar grazes video & family story
- A Visit to One of NC's Largest Solar Farms
- Got Sheep? Want a Solar Farm?
- First Net Zero University uses Sheep
- Does Germany Have Enough Space for Renewables?
- There's a New Job in the Solar Industry
- Sheep are proven at solar arrays
- Sheep Are Ideal for Controlling Weeds and Grass at Solar Farms