Solar Grazing Monthly Webinars
What are Solar Grazing Monthly Webinars?
Virtual events every month to talk, learn & listen!
Hosted by Zoom, these are live events open to the public.
Monthly webinars are: 1st Wednesday of the Month
Monthly webinars start: 6 PM Eastern Time
Please sign in below to get the login sent to your inbox.
On ASGA call 25 we were joined by Keith Hervenor from Nexamp to talk about best practices in solar grazing as this industry expands. Click here to watch the replay When? This call happened January 8th, 2019 Guest: Keith Hervenor works with Nexamp, a solar firm dedicated to community-scale solar and responsible solar development. His…
On ASGA call 24 Premier One’s Fiona Harrar joined us to discuss managing larger flocks and how to scale up a grass fed operation. Click here to watch the replay When? This call happened December 4th, 2019 Guest: Fiona Harrar, flock manager of 1000+ ewes at Premier 1 in Iowa. She’s focusing on: Efficiencies for…
June 2019 Solar Grazing Call
- Professor Chad Higgins, Oregon State University
- Mary Smallman, Instructor at the Oregon State Sheep Center,
Author of Agrivoltaics Paper
- OSU 2018 Study
- Press: Solar arrays could be used as resources for plant productivity, study shows
May 2019 Solar Grazing
- Andrew Wilson, The University of Queensland, Australia
Director of Sustainability
- Sarah Haskmann, Sustainability Department, University of Queensland